Friday, October 26, 2012

Kitchen Makeover

I don't know what it is about Fall, but it always adds a little giddy to my step. "Makes me want to buy school supplies"(name that movie). Anyway, I've wanted to paint my kitchen a different color for a while now, and last week seemed to be the week to do it. Of course the rest of my house went to pot as I ignored laundry, cleaning toilets, children, etc., but I sure do LOVE my new kitchen. It took awhile to decide what shade of gray I wanted to go with, but with the help of my neighbor Nanny, I was able to narrow it down from 5 choices to 1. Also, I didn't want the change to be BAM! in your face, but more of a subtle transition. Hopefully I accomplished that. Now I'm noticing all of the other areas in my home that could use a little TLC. Guess they'll have to wait. 
Before (2 years ago)

After

2 comments:

Jen J said...

G...O...R...G...E...O...U...S! That looks amazing! Good job!

Kimberly said...

Love. Love. Love. Love.
It's amazing what a little paint can do ;)