Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WICKED

So back in December when I found out that the Broadway Musical Wicked would be making its way to Salt Lake City, I knew I had to go. I also knew that my sister Holly HAD. TO. GO. Well, waaaaaaay back then she barely knew she was pregnant let alone with twin baby boys. So, we bought our tickets for the end of July. No problem, we thought. She will still have a good month before she delivered. Then, we received the shocking news of our lives. Twins were coming! And more than likely right around the time Wicked would be here. So we plotted. And we planned. And we hoped. It became a long running joke between her and her Dr.s that she had tickets to see Wicked on July 21st, and she WOULD be going. They all laughed at her. No one thought she would hold out that long. As the long awaited day approached (No, not the day she would deliver her babies), but the day to see Wicked, we all kept our fingers, toes, and legs crossed hoping that she would make it. And guess whaaaaaat......





SHE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With two days to spare! Was it worth it Holly?


No comments: