Friday, July 31, 2009

RUBY Estelle


This little angel came to join our family this week. Her mother Holly delivered her without medication and words cannot express how proud I am of her! She was a superstar. I also fell deeply, and completely in love with this little babe. She is SUCH a beauty and I'm so thankful she is here healthy and safe. There was a lot of stress and anticipation that preceded her arrival so having her here is a beautiful miracle that we are all most thankful for!! I love you tiny Ruby!!!

2 comments:

jeremyandholly said...

thank you heid...ruby and i love you too:)

A & M Ras said...

Heidi,
Please pass along to your sister how awesome her birth story was. I didn't dare post on her blog since she didn't know me. I did both of my boys with hypnobirthing as well. I love reading the positive birth stories. Ruby is a doll!! Congratulations.